domingo, maio 07, 2006

Música 3

"Out of Your Mind "(Victoria Beckham feat. The Truesteppers) Who do you think you are Telling me I've gone too far You must be out of your mind Telling your friends I was bugging you That you weren't playing true Slippin out of your mind Open your eyes Boy you trouble me Expensive lies But you're playing for free I gave you what you want What you need My time is wasting But for you it's a breeze You're out of your mind Gonna make this really easy I'm out of my mind Gonna show you I'm not crazy Boy you're wasting my time I'm not wasting your time You're out of your mind You're out of your mind Out of your mind Thinking you were someone special Time has shown and now I know How wrong I have been Always feeling That you're using me Confusing me Two-timing me I can't remember How long has it been Open your eyes Boy you trouble me Expensive lies But you're playing for free I gave you what you want What you need My time is wasting But for you it's a breeze You're out of your mind Gonna make this really easy I'm out of my mind Gonna show you I'm not crazy Boy you're wasting my time I'm not wasting your time You're out of your mind You're out of your mind Out of your mind You sing a song and people jump on you What this guy is saying can't be true All I'm saying is that some girls don't trip Stop bugging and mugging if you wanna flip I like the Spice Open your eyes Gril you trouble me Expensive lies But you're playing for free I gave you what you want What you need My time is wasting But for you it's a breeze You're out of your mind Gonna make this really easy I'm out of my mind Gonna show you I'm not crazy Boy you're wasting my time I'm not wasting your time You're out of your mind You're out of your mind Out of your mind Gonna make this really easy I'm out of my mind Gonna show you I'm not crazy Boy you're wasting my time I'm not wasting your time You're out of your mind You're out of your mind Out of your mind Truesteppers, you're out of your mind Ice Cream, you're out of your mind 10-Below, you're out of your mind Dane, you're out of your mind This tune's gonna punish you

2 Comments:

Blogger GGUEDES said...

Virág???

12:29 AM  
Blogger GGUEDES said...

Kelnner???

12:31 AM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home