domingo, maio 07, 2006

Música 4

"Bag It Up" (Geri Halliwell) I like chocolate and controversy He likes Fridays and bad company I like midnight, it's when I'm in the mood He likes the morning, that's when he's rude Just a bad case of opposite sex Have to look to the stars All we need is a little respect Cos Men are from Venus and Girls are from Mars Bag It Up Don't drop the baby Boot him out No buts or maybe Wind him up And make him crazy Take him back Don't drop the baby Spin him out No buts or maybe Do your thing Come on lady I don't take sugar on my colour TV But he likes it loaded with Eye Candy I need some space and he needs a room But then he keeps me waiting by leaving too soon Treat him like a lady Treat him like a lady Tease him, please me, chase me yeah You know what to do Now you're in control Who's wearing the trousers now.

2 Comments:

Blogger GGUEDES said...

Euzinha?

12:30 AM  
Blogger fdsfsdd said...

صباغ الكويت .. هل تبي صباغ شاطر ورخيص بالكويت ؟ هل تريد فني تركيب ورق جدران أو معلم جبس بورد أو تركيب باركيه؟ لا داعي للبحث كثيرا، نحن نوفر لك أفضل الفنيين في الكويت، خدمات صباغة و تركيب ورق جدران وباركيه وجبس بورد علي أعلي مستوي من الحرفية والمهارة، من خلال فنيين متميزين ومدربين، قادرين على تنفيذ أي تصميم يخطر ببالك، لدينا تصميمات بأفكار لا تنتهي، ديكورات مودرن عالمية.

لدينا أفضل صباغين بالكويت، جنسيات مختلفة، صباغ شاطر ورخيص، نوفر خدمة مميزة جدا بأقل الأسعار, يتميز الفنييون لدينا بالمهارة العالية والسرعة فى التنفيذ، لأننا نحرص على وقتك ونعرف قيمته، وأيضا نهتم جدا بأدق التفاصيل ولا نترك اي ثغرة فى عملنا، كل عمل نقوم به هو لوحة فنية نفتخر بضمها الي سجل أعمالنا.ر

11:40 AM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home